Fire at Rachael Ray’s upstate mansion started in chimney: state officials

A fire that raced through the upstate mansion of celebrity chef Rachael Ray started by accident in a chimney, state fire officials said. The Office of Fire Prevention and Control released the cause of the Aug. 9 blaze in Lake Luzerne on Friday, the Associated Press reported. Flames heavily damaged the roof and second floor...

source https://nypost.com/2020/08/22/fire-at-rachael-rays-upstate-mansion-started-in-chimney-officials/

Post a comment

0 Comments